November (1/3)

   Hello everyone! I’m not stopping yet, and I’ve only got a few more short posts till I’m caught up. This post is over my fun weekend from November 5th to the 6th; after a long, normal school week. On Saturday I went into the city to meet up with my friend Emma, whom I hadn’t seen since the fall break. We met up in the Innenstadt, and walked around for a while, looking into the various shops and stores. Emma had been to a cool poutine restaurant in the area before, so we found it and got some poutine. In case you don’t know what poutine is (I didn’t), it’s french fries with gravy and cheese curds, and it tastes really good.

   The next day I met up with my friend Marc to check out another interesting restaurant in Köln. This one was called “Flake’s Corner,” and it was a cereal restaurant. That’s exactly what it sounds like, a place that sells cereal. They had every type of cereal imaginable, various flavored milks, and fancy hot chocolates. It was a pretty neat idea, although it was just cereal.





  

 And that was about it for that weekend. I’ll do a couple more short weekend posts soon; thanks for stopping by! Bis nächste mal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Hedersleben

8 Hours Away From A Dream

A Visit from Home!